Thursday, June 16, 2011

St Louis - 2011 - The Zoo

On Friday morning, Jason and I woke up to find Lilli still sleeping soundly!
Since she has never slept in our bed we weren't sure how she would do - well, we ended up getting ready in the bathroom AND I went downstairs to get breakfast (since they would close at 9) while she slept!  We ate our breakfast in the kitchen of our suite and when she woke around 9:30 we were ready to head to the zoo!

How hilarious is Miss Sassy Britches!?



Here are some of my favorites from the zoo.  It was hot, but we had a nice breeze.  I didn't get "miserable" until around lunch time - so we left without eating lunch (just had leftovers from PF Changs the night before at our room)


This peacock roamed the zoo and we saw it several times!





She HAD to have her snacks and drink!





This is my FAVORITE photo!



After about 3 hours we headed back for naps and dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (across the street).  I wanted proof that I was around this day so I tried to get a picture - she was not interested!


We had a delicious dinner and went for a walk around the Galleria Mall.  We took her to Build a Bear so she could pick out an amimal we saw at the Zoo.  She chose a tiger (who her Daddy named Stripes) and loved on it all night. 

We had so much fun!



No comments :

Post a Comment