Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lilli's First Birthday Party!

I cannot believe Lilli turned one last week!!  She amazed us by walking the day before her birthday and has not slowed down since!  She is so much fun!

We had a beautiful party with all of Lilli's family.  I am so blessed that everyone was able to come out and celebrate with us!  We had over 30 people - but as always, I ordered way too much food! Oh well, we are enjoying the leftovers!

Jason and I did most of the work ourselves...including the decorations.  If you have any questions about where I got the supplies or ideas, feel free to leave a comment!

Now I will let the pictures do the talking, because I know that is what you really want to see!

Beautiful spring day -in the 70s and sunny!  We are lucky to have a back porch and flat yard to have the party.

Her tulle covered princess high chair

The birthday girl!  Mom made the tutu and her onesie, which says "It's My Birthday" that I designed to match her invitations


Auntie Ash made it in from Chicago!


Notice her bow - go big or go home, I say.

Inside my kitchen, the cupcake table -


I went with Walmart cupcakes because the icing is divine.  I have eaten way too many at this point!
I used cupcake toppers and fondant candy pieces, both from Etsy.


Treat bags, which I need to get a better picture of!  They included lots of candy and even cupcake shaped crayons.


The banner came from Etsy, but Jason put it together for me.  (Same etsy seller made the invites, cupcake toppers, goodie bag tags and banner)


You can sort of see it in this picture, but I created a slideshow of her pictures from her first year and had it playing in the background.


Lilli loved playing wtih the bows while I opened her gifts!


Back outside, she loved waving to the crowd -


Me and my mommy-


My mom and dad


Her very own "smash cake"


Make a wish!


She very much enjoyed eating (and playing in) the icing!












Love her piggies!


The hubby and I


Getting some Lilli love!


My Granny and her granddaughters


Lilli and her cousins - I just love her face and hands and feet in this one!


L and her great-grandparents


Family photo!


Auntie and Nana, so proud!


Mom made her bloomers - they said "Party Animal"  She walked around and showed them off


Lilli and her "Aunt" Lindsay - my photographer for the evening


All her gifts - thank you everyone!!


It was a perfect first birthday party and I know Lilli had a blast.  I cannot believe her first year has come and gone...what a wonderful year it has been!

No comments :

Post a Comment