Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lilli is one year old!

I can't believe it!  My baby is now a TODDLER!  She no longer takes a bottle and now she is walking.  Crazy!!

At 3:19 PM Jason and I sang "Happy Birthday" to sweet Lilli.  She giggled, I teared up!  She makes my life complete and now I understand what true, never ending love feels like. 


Every month I take her picture and post her stats. I also include any info from that month that I want to remember.  I plan to combine each monthly update along with favorite photos from that month in a book.  I can't want to compile it all and look at it in book form!  (I also keep a traditional baby book...because I love those, as well!)

At 12 months, Lilli:

*weighs 19lb 12oz (around 40%ile)
*is about 30 inches long (90%ile) - hard to measure so I'll wait until the nurse does it to put it in her real book!
*Sleeps 12ish hours at night...goes to bed around 8:30
*Puts herself to sleep consistently. Uses paci and lovey bunny, as well as her soother
*Naps 2 times a day. Usually about 3 hours total. Does fine with one big nap, but we usually put her to bed a little earlier.
*Has all of her formula from sippys. She does great with a sippy, and now uses those without handles.
*Has taken all the breastmilk in my freezer, I gave her the last bag today!
*Takes Similac Soy formula. Will start adding in whole milk after we talk to the doctor.
*Eats anything and everything! She is a great eater. We call her a little beggar because she will beg at your feet for whatever you are eating until you give her some! She had a few bits of "Tater Day" food and chicken nuggets last week. We are still not giving her a ton of dairy but what she HAS tried she loves and has done well with.  She had a little bit of ice cream for the first time on her birthday.
*She walked (7 steps) on April 5th to mommy! Now she is walking lots all over the house, but falls down often!
*Waved (to a complete stranger) on April 3 for the first time!
*Said "doggie" while pointing to Cooper on April 3
*Loves to "dance" and stomp her leg when music comes on
*Can climb up steps
*She does this crazy roll around thing where she practically does a flip on the floor. It is funny!
*Eyes are blue/green, hair still light brown. It is getting long and in her eyes.  She won't leave a hairbow, despite my multiple attempts!
*Only 2 bottom teeth, but top 2 are about to pop through.
*Wearing size 3 Cruisers diapers.
*Shoes are size 3
*Wearing 6-12 clothes, but soon she will be in 12-18 months, especially for length.
*Loves to be outside.
*She is soo active and wiggly! She doesn't miss a beat!
*She rarely cries. We are always commenting on how "good" she is when we are out and about!




Saturday is her 1st birthday party.  We have invited all our families and expect over 30 people.  The forcast says beautiful ,so we hope to be outside.  I'll post lots of pictures on Sunday I'm sure!

No comments :

Post a Comment