Friday, October 10, 2014

Summer 2014

I think this was one of our best summers yet!  So much fun that I rarely got on the computer to even post about it.  Here is a photo overload of what we got into!  Most of them have already been shared on FB, Instagram, etc.  But I like having them all in one place.  Cause, you know, I might print this blog someday if I ever get my act together.

These are from Lilli's Preschool Graduation from KidsFirst.  We have treasured her time there over the last 3 years - she has grown so much!








Lilli's teacher and the director, Mrs. Stacey.  We love her!


Auntie Ash got to come in, which is always a treat for the girls

Post softball dinner at Los Portales with her best friend Elsie

Scarlett sunning during one of my yard sales


Picking some of the early veggies in our MASSIVE garden.  Lesson learned - next year we go smaller!

Sign of a night well spent!

The girls loved watching the combines and tractors all summer long

Sometimes I want to sell her! Just kidding, (sort of.)

She has started asking me to take her picture! TROUBLE!

A date with just Lilli and I before school started.  We went to her favorite, Mr. Gattis and she got to eat dessert pizza first!

Best coach ever = Daddy

Rain makes puddles

A day at Discovery Park

Living the dream

Keeping up with the big girls

Add caption
Happy 4th of July!

Learned how to make pickles and peaches from the MASTER, my Granny

Rocked it out at the pool almost every day!

And got into trouble for sure every day!

And just like that, summer was over!  I will upload pics from our beach trip separately - but as you can see we enjoyed ourselves at home, too!

No comments :

Post a Comment