Friday, October 10, 2014

Lilli's Magic Party

Soooo, the last time I posted that Lilli turned five.  That was 6 months ago! Whoops!  I want to get caught up and stay caught up on this old blog of mine - so here we go.  Bringing up old stuff...

Lilli's 5th Birthday Party - A Magic Show!
She is starting to get ideas about what she wants for her parties - and I love that.  So she came up with the idea to have a magic show and I helped.  Here are the pics!



Waiting on her friends to arrive.

Practicing before the big show!

We had a magician, Jim Stott, come and show us some tricks.  He was wonderful with Lilli and we ALL enjoyed it!



Floating on air!?!

Scarlett got a certificate for participation (all the little ones did) and she carried it around for WEEKS.



She always wanted a pinata!

Sister got to try it, too!
For anyone local, Here is the website for the magician!  Every birthday party I think about what sort of entertainment I can have.  It makes it MUCH easier on me when someone else is in charge of making everyone have a good time.  So we don't do much in terms of food or decorations these days, we just try to get the kids to laugh!

Lilli loved her Magic Show birthday party and is already planning her 6th party - which isn't that far away!

No comments :

Post a Comment