Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break

We had a wonderful Spring Break.  Nothing big planned, which was fine by us.  I would have loved warmer weather but Scarlett slept until 9 most days so I will take what I can get!

Here are our highlights, in I Phone photos!

Sometimes Lilli gets in our bed at night.  That is the rule - she has to start in her own bed but can come get in ours at any time.  This is what I woke up to on Monday morning!  Booty in my face!
 
We spent the morning reading to her stuffed animals and waiting for Scarlett to wake up
 
Once she finally did, she threw a serious fit because I put her blankies in the washer.  It was only 9:30 AM and I was starting to worry about how this week would go down!
 
Luckily she was reunited and happy once more.
 
We played lots of dress up - she loves to walk in heels
 
Lilli had soccer practice Tuesday.  It was 55. Only one other girl showed up and no other teams.  What can I say, Coach Jason means business.

The girls played school - which meant Scarlett ate dry erase crayons.

 
Many of my photos look like this because they rarely stop dancing and running and playing!
 
I mentioned we went to Ya Ya's Island.  Insert more blurry photos...
 
While Lilli was riding her bike Scarlett and I had fun swinging!
 
Spent lots of time in our jammies watching cartoons
 
By Friday it was warm enough to play outside.  This is Lilli's worm.  Scarlett had one, and I have NO idea where it ended up.  You can only imagine...
 
Saturday Lilli and I had two birthday parties to attend.  This one she dressed up as Aurora!
 
But by the evening she was OUT.  This rarely happens!
 
Today we went to Patti's to celebrate her 4th birthday.  Here are the girls telling Scarlett's baby doll to "shh, be quiet"
 
We had a good surprise for Lilli - they sang Happy Birthday and brought her a mini cheesecake with a candle!  She was so excited!
 
 
She told me it was the best celebration ever!
 
Mandatory matching outfit photo shoot...
 
She is (almost!) FOUR!

 
Just keepin' it real...

 
They had a pitiful turkey to visit.  This is Scarlett saying, "gobble gobble" - I kid you not.
 
Someone should really take these girls to the zoo. 
 
And just like that, Spring Break is over!  I am really ready for summer.  The week was wonderful, the girls played together well and I am rested and ready to finish the next 6 weeks.  Lilli is not excited about going back to preschool and me going back to work, so I hope the transition goes well for her.  She doesn't like to break from routine!
 
 
Tomorrow I will post about this little girl!  I cannot believe she will be FOUR tomorrow!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment