Monday, April 22, 2013

Lilli's 4th birthday party!

Lilli requested an Ariel party this year.  Although I tried to convince her she could do a cute "gymnastics" themed party since we were having it at her gymnastics place, she couldn't be swayed.  THIS was the reason I did a candy theme and a bumblebee theme for years 1 and 2 - I KNEW princess parties would be requested and impossible to avoid!

So, I went with it.  Best part of a Disney princess party - tons of cheap stuff online to match!  Best part of a gymnastics party - little decorating involved! 

Here are some pics from the day.  We invited family and a few close friends.  I think she had about 14 kids there.

Invite, from Etsy
 
The party room - all of this stuff came from ebay - Lilli put the favors in the little buckets and I enjoyed having her help!

The cake from Food Giant.  I love sheet cakes!

"Sebastian's Sea Water" - I did have to have SOME cute paper goods.  I bought these digital files on etsy and the Real World Publishing class at school printed and cut them for me.  Score!
 
The kids were moving FAST so most of my pictures are fuzzy.  But here are a few good ones -
Mom  made her shirt the night before.  Go Nana!












The required family shot!
 
After playing for an hour it was time to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake!

This little girl LOVES cake!

 
Poor Lilli had a cold on Saturday but she still had a great time!  When I tried to get one more picture of her coming home - this was what I got! You can see her runny nose and tired eyes. 
In the car she said "This was the BEST birthday party EVER!" I think that was a sign of success!
 

Thanks to all our friends and family that took time out of a busy weekend to celebrate Lilli's birthday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment