Friday, April 5, 2013

New blog name and address!

Last night I showed Jason my blog and he commented that poor Scarlett was not included in "The Lilli Pad".  I thought about what I could rename the blog that would represent both girls, our family as a whole, and my outlook on life. 

My mind came to this song:

Blue Skies and Rainbows

Blue skies and rainbows and sunbeams from heaven
Are what I can see when my Lord is living in me.

Chorus:
I know that Jesus is well and alive today.
He makes His home in my heart.
Never more will I be all alone since He
Promised me that we never would part.

Green grass and flowers all blooming in springtime
Are works of the Master I live for each day.
(chorus)

Tall mountains, green valleys, the beauty that surrounds me
All make me aware of the One who made it all.
(chorus)



This is one of Lilli's favorite songs to sing.  Her precious little voice and enthusiasm get me every time.  But more importantly, this song gives me hope. Every day will not have blue skies - but with the rain comes a rainbow and a sign of better things to come.  I hope to be able to find the beauty in the things all around me and share with my readers of this blog!


No comments :

Post a Comment