Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PC Beach, Part 2

The highlights of the next day were more sand and sun

 going to eat at The Boatyard, where I got a BLT (Bacon, LOBSTER and Tomato!)


and playing Putt Putt!  We weren't sure how Lilli would do, if she would get frustrated (or even try!) or lose interest.  But to our surprise, she loved it and wanted to play all 18 holes!

 Scarlett even got to "play" with Daddy!




 Daddy got a hole in one on the "special" hole - and even though I won the game (with TWO hole in ones!) he got a free game and didn't let me hear the end of it!



We hit up Gulf World  and saw PINK flamingos-
 And little Swiper tried to eat some popcorn (and ice cream) of her sisters...
 I got to see this GIANT sea turtle (and pet a sting ray!)
Not to mention all the dolphin and sea lions we saw.  Lilli enjoyed it but I preferred ZooWorld. :o)  That night we ate at Angelo's for steak.  Yum!

Just like that it was our last day, so we spent it at the beach -


At one point earlier in the week a girl game and took pictures of Lilli (for keychains and such) and Lilli did really well posing for her.  I asked her to pose for me and this is what I got:



It was finally warm enough to hit up the pool, so we did that, too!




We ate at Schooners that night and enjoyed more live music (and crab cakes, yum!)
The girls had one more time to play in the king sized bed -

 Then it was time to make the LONG trip home!



I forgot to add this to the last post but Lilli was given a five dollar bill by my mom to pick something out.  She had a BLAST looking at every toy in the store.  Eventually she picked a dump truck for her sand but first we had to convince her she didn't need a key chain with the name "Veronica" on it or a shot glass with an offensive phrase/plant.  Ahh...Panama!




No comments :

Post a Comment