Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

A little behind, as usual, but wanted to update on our holiday season! 


Starting with Thanksgiving. This is Jason's favorite holiday. Lots of food and no stressing about gifts - I have to agree, it is pretty great!


Lilli loved meeting Auntie Ashley at the airport - she saw her plane come in!
We spent it with his family at Cracker Barrel this year.  It was just easiest for us to all meet and eat there.  No cooking or cleanup - score!  However, I didn't even get any pictures because we weren't there too long.  Bummer!

We celebrated with my side of the family at Aaron & Tosha's house.  Traditional food - my Granny's stuffing is the most amazing thing in this world.  No lie.  My Dad's turkey is up there as pretty awesome, as well.

Tosha found paint chip turkey crafts from Pinterest.  Kids loved it!

Scarlett loved playing and entertaining us!


Story time with "Aunt" Lindsay
We spent time with my parents and my sister which led to finding this AWESOME photo -
I love our dresses - and wonder if my girls will hate me for their hairstyles in the future!?

Lilli spent time at Nana and PawPaw's house - which she loves!  She went to her first UK basketball game, which she did amazing and loved every second.  Her favorite player is Coach Cal and she loves the Wildcat mascot.  I wish I had pictures - but they are on my sister's phone and on facebook.  She was so worn out from their trip that she fell asleep at a restaurant after we picked her up, a first since she has been an infant! 

While Lilli was with them, we did some browsing at Lowes with Scarlett.  She was adorable and loves one on one time with us!


Overall we had a wonderful break together.  I just love the anticipation of Christmas and the decorating and shopping that comes along with it. 


No comments :

Post a Comment