Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas IPhone Photos

I have lots of better quality Christmas pictures and an update...but for now I wanted to drop these photos off from my phone.  These are basically from the month of December.  You know Shutterfly has an IPhone App that loads them directly to their site?  I use Shutterfly for all my books and photo albums so the app is a no-brainer!


Scarlett's first time to see the tree
 

She got stuck underneath and was NOT happy.
Our Elf, Alfie.  He is not too mischevious.  I am too lazy.
She loves Mr. Gatti's and has always loved this rinky dink carousel.
I made banana pudding from scratch.  She helped!



Look at those curls!!



She was bossing me around...
Passed out - she was sick :o(


Scarlett, where is your belly button?

Santa at the Arkema Company party.  Neither cried = success!
Future astronaut?
Dickens Christmas Festival & Parade


 
 
Lilli loves a parade!


Lilli's Preschool Christmas party

I have no idea...



My aunt and uncle came in (haven't seen them since our wedding!) and Lilli loved playing with her "new cousin"

Scarlett LOVED this doll house at Cracker Barrel.



The Perry cousins - minus Karsyn, the newborn

Reunited and it feels so good! (Lilli got Mrs. Claus last year and asked THE Santa for the toy Santa)
Peek-a-boo!


She was fascinated by the eyes.  They sort of freak me out.


She loves her Auntie!


They both love their recordable storybooks!


We spent lots of time in our jammies watching cartoons!

Annual Patti's Visit


Just being real...


UK girl

This was Lilli's 1st Christmas dress!


No comments :

Post a Comment