Thursday, January 20, 2011

My fabulous sister, Ashley

I love Kelly's Korner.  A few months ago I linked up with her blog when I was showing off our living room.  Well, tonight I am linking up again with Show us your life: SINGLES

I am linking up to show off my older sister, Ashley. 


She is a 30 year old lawyer living in downtown Chicago. 
What else do you need to know about her?  
1. She eats, sleeps, breathes sports, but especially her C-A-T-S from the University of Kentucky (her alma mater)


2. She loves shoes, handbags, and fashion.  Hard to believe we are sisters.

3. She adores her niece, Lilli, and loves to spoil her.

4. She enjoys traveling, I am quite jealous of the places she has been (Europe for a month - no fair!)

5. She is incredibly loyal - ask any of her friends (here she is on far left)


6. She loves a great adventure, and went skydiving for her 30th birthday!

7. If you have seen Sex and the City, then you can understand the fast paced life she lives in the big city.  She focused on her career, friends, traveling, and experiencing all things Chicago.  Now, I am linking her up, thinking there might be a man out there just as fabulous as she is!


Lilli loves her, as do I. 


Leave a comment and I will pass on your info to her!

2 comments :

  1. she is adorable! I was reading a friends blog and saw this "link" party! I have a brother that I would love to introduce him to someone!! He is 31 and the best guy in the world " well in my eyes as his older sister haha"

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister seems awesome and is very pretty!! i will check with my brother in law and see if he wants to meet up. also, i think your daughter is exactly the same age as my son (he was born april of 2009). your blog is so cute! hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete