Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lilli's Play Kitchen

 I cannot believe it has been over 2 months since my last post!  Well, really I can.  We have been so busy with the holidays, then busy going back to work.   No excuse, since I have been online.  I enjoy reading other blogs more than I enjoy posting on mine, but I have wanted to get on here to share with you guys what Jason and I did for Lillian's Christmas gift. 

First, I saw the idea from the genius Ana White .  Her plans are free and we were able to complete Lilli's gift for under 200 and little to no headache!  We had so much fun building it!  Lilli has had fun "cook-een" and I know she will always treasure it!

I have pictures of us building (well, Jason built, I watched.  But I did paint!) But these pictures are more fun- Lilli on Christmas morning, checking it out -

The accessories are from "Melissa and Doug" or made by my mother.  Click any picture to make it larger.

You should check out Ana White's website, even if you don't want to build a play kitchen.  She has every piece of furniture imagineable!  Santa brought Jason a new table saw and I have a long list of projects I am ready to tackle! 

No comments :

Post a Comment