Friday, December 27, 2013

{Lilli's Room} before and after

I have another room to share!  This time it is Lilli's bedroom!  When we moved all she requested was a pink room.  I wanted to keep her existing bedding and also give her what she wanted. 

For reference, here is the before!  I have to mention that Lilli was really excited when I let her choose her room but pretty disappointed when she realized she didn't get to keep the zebra curtains. Bummer!


Wall color is "Blushing Bride" by Benjamin Moore. Ceiling is painted blue but I don't remember the name!



Bedding is from PB Kids and I made the signs over her bed. 

The porcelain  "Baby" carriage was mine when I was a baby.  The plate is from Sarah+Abraham and the owl ornament was won in a hard fought battle at a tacky Christmas sweater party a few years ago!

The pink candle was at our wedding - it was in honor of Jason's mother Andi who passed away when he was 17.

My dad got her these castles

The sign says "My prince did come, his name is Daddy" and the Peter Rabbit vase was from flowers I received  from my sister's office when she was born.  I love our photo collage of newborn pictures made by Gwen Moss.



My mom made these owl pillows and that is Zyla and B, Lilli's favorite toys

Mom painted this for her at the old house.  I love having so many special details.
Her princess tree!
I received this bunny at my baby shower from a good friend and Lilli's preschool teacher.  I had no idea it would end up being her most prized possession.


Can't leave without showing her GIANT closet.  Biggest in the house.  We made those matching bookshelves for the last house but didn't need them for this playroom.


Awful photo because of the lighting but here is Lilli's french doors that lead to the porch.  You can see her view in all of it's winter glory.  I look forward to flowering trees in the spring!

Scarlett's room is still in the works.  We are planning on transitioning her to a big girl bed.  Until then, here is a sneak peek!

No comments :

Post a Comment