Monday, March 25, 2013

Catching up!

I haven't blogged lately and for that I am sad - I want this to be our family scrapbook!

Last time I posted was in January, so I am going to back to February to hit the highlights!  Apparently I no longer use my DSLR camera these days because all I have to post are pictures from my Iphone.  Mommy fail!

Since I posted last:
Lilli started gymnastics!

She loves it so far and I enjoy watching her learn. 

She did not shed a tear, which is a first for her.  She doesn't need me to be right with her and for that I am thankful!

Little sister is dying to get out there and join her!
We bring lots of snacks to keep her occupied...


Scarlett and I were sick but you can't tell it from this picture taken at the doctor's office

The girls spent lots of time playing dress up and destroying the house!


Winter = basketball games!  We didn't go to many this season, maybe next year?

I hate grocery shopping too, Scarlett!
But we are always up for a carousel ride at Walmart!

Happy Valentine's Day!
We made Valentines - "You make my heart bounce!"
All dolled up for her Valentine's Day tea party


Scarlett cheered on our Cats - too bad that didn't help them this year!

And Lilli dressed as a doctor for career day at preschool-

and here she is for crazy day!

Scarlett busted her lip and the blood almost made me pass out. True story.  She is a trooper (this was after I cleaned her up some - we were both covered!)

The girls love a good mall food court ride!

Lilli started soccer and had her first game of the season!  She does so well at practice but isn't a fan of games.  She says she doesn't like the crowds watching her!

A church friend has baby goats so we went for a visit. The girls LOVED them (and Jason and I did, too!)



OK, that gets me caught up in our world!  I will come back and update about our Washington, DC trip soon.  Jason and I left the girls with my mom for 4 days and saw so many wonderful sights.

We have many fun things coming up and I hope to stay more current on my blog!  I am about to leave Facebook and just update pictures here, it seems easiest.  Hope you follow along!

No comments :

Post a Comment